- Betfair Australia
- Betting tips
- Daily Race Tips
- Free Bet
- Greyhound Racing
- Harness Racing
- Horse racing
- Motor Sport
- NBL Basketball
- Other sports
- Phone Betting
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- The Informers
- Tour De France
- US Sports
Betfair Australia > James Frankland
Failing your theory test twice doesn't augur well for a stellar career in motorsport, and despite a stellar turn in a Formula Ford car at Castle Combe once (a long time ago!), single-seater success was never pre-ordained for James, so he decided to write about racing instead of trying to do it.
A Watford supporter, James got his first job as a Press Officer for the Hornets before going on to work for one of the country's biggest airlines. Having to drive to Luton every day grates a little, but he assures us the banter is worth it.
James can also be found on Pitpass.com and @jamesf1979 on Twitter.
- GP Betting: Canadian Grand Prix
- Grand Prix Betting: Webber delighted with Monaco win
- GP Betting: Webber for Monaco win
- Grand Prix Betting: Can Lotus do it again?
- GP Betting: Maldonado victorious
- GP Betting: Spanish Grand Prix
- Grand Prix Betting: Button can still win
- GP Betting: Brits worth backing in China
- G P Betting: McLaren the team to beat
- F1 Betting: Full preview Driver's Championship
- Vettel to motor through Brazil
- Will Vettel give Webber the win?
- McLaren's day
- Get on the Button
- Vettel to win race but not title
- Time for Vettel to break Monaco duck
- A good day for the German duo
- One for the rain specialists
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Bulls on pole but rivals close