England take a 2-1 lead into the final Test of their series with India. Can they claim a series win in South London? Ralph Ellis...
Ralph was about 13 when he realised he’d never be good enough to be a footballer so decided the next best thing would be to write about it. And it’s been better than working for a living, that’s for sure.
After more than 20 years on national newspapers, working first for the Daily Star and now as a freelance at the Star, the Sunday Mirror and Daily Mail, he’s been all round the world watching and talking to the top stars in every sport. Best event covered was the 1997 Ryder Cup in Valderrama, best club team for consistent flair the Aston Villa of Big Ron Atkinson in the early 90s. (The current Arsenal team aren’t bad but having been brought up a West Ham fan he just can’t bring himself to say that). Ralph knows the papers inside out and looks for the clues behind the stories to see what’s worth betting on.
With over $5.2m (26%) matched on them so far - Brazil are far and away the hottest ticket for the 2014 World Cup. Can you...
- Cricket Betting: Sri Lanka vs England Series Preview 21 November 2014
- US Open Betting: Big Four becomes Big One 20 August 2014
- England v India Test Betting: Captain Cook All At Sea 30 June 2014
- Bale to hit goalscoring heights again...if he stays... 24 July 2013
- Wenger's one last chance? 21 May 2013
- Murray might miss French Open 17 May 2013
- Wiggins draws cloud over Froome's Tour tilt 02 May 2013