Betfair AFL tipster Cliff Bingham thinks the Hawks will regain top spot on the ladder against the Blues this weekend and he also...
Cliff is a sports writer with a number-crunching bent and a penchant for all things statistical and analogous.
He is an avid sports fan with the pecking order of his favourites a hotly contested one – in particular, Australian Rules football, rugby league, cricket, golf, the NFL and motor sport all compete for his attention. For a number of years, the title of his favourite sportsman was an epic battle between Allan Border, Peter Brock and Wally Lewis. He will always hold fond memories of Super Impose, the horse whose incredible Group One victories over the Randwick mile led him to a love affair with the track and the punt.
By and large he is a lover of all things maroon (especially come State of Origin), a by-product of younger days growing up in Mackay and subsequently Brisbane.
He has been writing for the Making The Nut website across a variety of sports since January 2011, has previously written for the Big Tip and retains a day-to-day interest in crunching the numbers and looking for advantageous betting opportunities.
Betfair AFL columnist Cliff Bingham can see an improving Gold Coast Suns side running the Kangaroos close at Metricon Stadium on...
- Cliff Bingham's AFL Round 10 preview: Bulldogs can turn Power off in Darwin 29 May 2013
- Cliff Bingham's AFL Round 9 preview: Dreamtime could go either way 22 May 2013
- Cliff Bingham's AFL Round 8 preview: Eagles should soar over Kangas 15 May 2013
- Cliff Bingham's AFL Round 7 preview: Swans to fly highest again? 08 May 2013
- Cliff Bingham's AFL preview: Round 5 24 April 2013